Navigation Bar

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Welcome to 4th Grade!

Hello,

Welcome to the ‘Burgeson Family!’  I’m excited to be your child’s fourth grade teacher this year!  I look forward to meeting you and your child and partnering with you to help your student grow academically.  Each child is coming to me with different strengths and talents.  I can’t wait to discover them all!

As a reminder, tomorrow night (Tuesday, August 11th) is our Back-to-School Night and Meet & Greet.  This year the schedule is a bit different than in years past.  From 5:00-5:30 there will be a curriculum presentation in our classroom (room 302) for the parents.  Supervision will be provided for the children.  At 5:30 the students will join us in the classroom, so that I may formally meet you and your child.  Feel free to drop off school supplies tomorrow, as well, to alleviate your child from being ‘overloaded’ on Thursday.

Also, if you feel a ‘getting-to-know’ conference would prove beneficial to the success of your child in my classroom, I am happy to meet with you (or hold a phone conference) in the next week or two either before or after school.  Just let me know your availability.

Lastly, thank-you in advance for sharing your child with me.  Your children truly are “my” children and will hold a special place in my heart! 

See you soon,

J  Janet Burgeson


 photo signature_zpsmef3vjg0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment